123Loadboard's instant messaging allows users to communicate directly instead of using other platforms to do so. It's quick, interactive, and secure. Instant messaging is designed specifically to reduce time by using smart automation, so you can spend more of your time being productive.
How Does Messaging Work?
The communication system on 123Loadboard allows carriers to open a load and start a conversation using the "Messages" button.
Once the carrier clicks the Message button, the first contact can be made. All conversations will be available in the “Messages” tab on both our website and mobile apps. You will be able to review all messages, and you will get a notification on the bubble icon when you have unread messages.
The messaging system is very handy and it shows you all your conversations with carriers, brokers, and shippers in one centralized area.
You can check all your recently sent and received messages by visiting the “Messages” tab on both our website and mobile apps.
Carrier Benefits Using Instant Messaging
- Real-time, two-way communication
- Clarify details and negotiate rates
- Instant messaging icon will appear on all loads posted by the broker who has activated feature
- Receive access to broker authority information to qualify them before your first reply
- Exchange messages with the broker after the load has been picked up
- Carrier has a shot at booking & moving the load as the broker responds quicker
- Get the facts instantly from the broker when you require the information, no long waiting period
- Instant messaging motivates the person at the other end to take immediate action
- Triggers a response so it is reliable and used for critical, important messages & alert
Important Things To Know
- As a member of 123Loadboard, the messages option is only available on truck loads where the broker or shipper enabled this feature.
- If the broker or shipper is not logged into their account, the messages will be delivered by email notification.
Sending and Receiving Messages
Sending messages on 123Loadboard is easy and straightforward, but you may need some time to figure out how things work if you are new to the platform.
- Find a load that you wish to inquire about
- Click the load to view load details
- If the 'Message' button is available, start a conversation with the broker
- NOTE: If the 'Message' button is not available, the broker/shipper has not yet enabled this feature on their account. Calling to book the load is suggested.
Ready to start a conversation? Log into your account and find a load today!