123Loadboard's instant messaging allows users to communicate directly instead of using other platforms to do so. It's quick, interactive, and secure. Instant messaging is designed specifically to reduce time by using smart automation, so you can spend more of your time being productive.
How Does Messaging Work?
The communication system on 123Loadboard allows carriers to open a load and start a conversation using the "Messages" button.
Once the carrier clicks the Message button, the first contact can be made. All conversations will be available in the “Messages” tab on both our website and mobile apps. You will be able to review all messages, and you will get a notification on the bubble icon when you have unread messages.
The messaging system is very handy and it shows you all your conversations with carriers, brokers, and shippers in one centralized area.
You can check all your recently sent and received messages by visiting the “Messages” tab on both our website and mobile apps.
Broker/Shipper Benefits Using Instant Messaging
- Real-time, two-way communication
- As brokers value their time, messaging is the quicker way to communicate
- Messaging is simple, shorter, and deals only with the facts and none of the fluff
- Instant messaging elicits a better response and is deemed as more reliable, helpful & valuable
- If broker maintains quick response status with messaging, then they will retain dedicated truck drivers
- Once activated, ability to send message will appear on all loads for carriers to easily make contact
- Receive access to carrier authority information to qualify them before your first reply
- Exchange messages with the carrier after the load has been picked up for you to seamlessly keep track of your load from dock to dock
Important Things To Know
- As a member of 123Loadboard, the messages option is only available on truck loads where the broker or shipper enabled this feature.
- If the broker or shipper is not logged into their account, the messages will be delivered by email notification.
Sending and Receiving Messages
Sending messages on 123Loadboard is easy and straightforward, but you may need some time to figure out how things work if you are new to the platform.
- Find a load that you wish to inquire about
- Click the load to view load details
- If the 'Message' button is available, start a conversation with the broker
- NOTE: If the 'Message' button is not available, the broker/shipper has not yet enabled this feature on their account. Calling to book the load is suggested.
Ready to start a conversation? Log into your account and find a load today!