Load Planner allows you to plan/book ahead multiple loads by selecting where you are now and where you want to be in a few days. Then with the help of our state-of-the-art freight search engine, we will locate a sequence of the MOST profitable loads taking into account total mileage, driving time, deadhead mileage, fuel and toll costs.
Unlike some competitor tools that limit the amount of loads per trip and don’t calculate profitability, our Load Planner returns multiple trips each consisting of one or more loads with revenue/profitability analysis.
Start using Load Planner today and save time and maximize your profits!
Plan multiple loads with Load Planner (video)
Plan multiple loads with Load Planner (tutorial)
Start by logging into your account and heading over to Load Planner.
From the tool, start off by selecting the truck you would like to plan loads for.
To start your search...
1. Enter your starting pick up date
2. Enter your starting pick up time
3. Enter your origin point
4. Enter your destination drop off date (optional)
5. Enter your destination drop off time (optional)
6. Enter your destination point (optional)
7. Select/remove States and/or Provinces serviced
8. Select additional filters (if needed)
9. Select the result layout (Leg view is preferred)
10. Click find trips to start the search
Start by adding loads to your trip:
Once all your loads have been added, you can see them all in "My Planner":
Your planner will show all legs (ie. loads) of your trip:
1) Your selected loads, including revenues, fuel costs, toll costs, and profits
2) Your selected loads that you need to call, confirm, and book
3) Map and route of all selected loads - from origin to destination
Clicking on any load, will expand the details. You can call and book each load.