Trip Builder allows you to plan/book ahead multiple loads by selecting where you are now and where you want to be in a few days. Then with the help of our state-of-the-art freight search engine, we will locate a sequence of the MOST profitable loads taking into account total mileage, driving time, deadhead mileage, fuel and toll costs.
Start using Load Builder today and save time and maximize your profits!
Note: Adding a load to your trip does not automatically book it. To book loads, please contact the load poster.
You can begin by logging into your account and heading over to Trip Builder. Once open, click "Create new trip".
To start your search...
1. Select whether you want to build your trip load-by-load or have 123Loadboard automatically build an entire trip for you.
2. Enter your origin point and pickup date.
3. Enter your drop off point and time.
4. Select which states to exclude from your trip (optional).
5. Select your trailer type and MPG.
6. Enter your available length and weight.
7. Click Create to start building your trip.
Start by adding loads to your trip using the green "Add" button. You can see load details by clicking on the load itself:
After you've added a load to your trip, you can add more loads by clicking "Continue building trip" until you reach your destination:
Your trip will show all legs (ie. loads) of your trip:
- Your selected loads, including revenues, fuel costs, toll costs, and profits.
- Your selected loads that you need to call, confirm, and book.
- Map and routing of all added loads - from origin to destination.
When you choose to build an Entire Trip, you are presented with a Trip option summary that will give you a "preview" of what you can expect when you add the proposed loads to your trip. You also have the option to choose a different automatically generated trip that still fits within your original search parameters:
To continue, add the loads to your trip using the corresponding button. You can also remove a load from your trip and even hide loads that won't work for you using the trashcan button:
When you finish adding loads to your trip, your trip details will be updated and you are ready to begin booking your loads.