We offer different options to automate and upload your loads directly into your account.
Upload your loads fast and easily by using an Excel sheet or CSV file.
Step 1 – Prepare your file
If you currently post loads to another load board, please skip to step 2.
If you need a template to get started, download our load posting file template. It includes a sample load to help you get started.
- Mandatory fields are bolded and highlighted green.
- Do not move/add columns. This may prevent your loads from being properly posted.
- Do not add/rename the worksheets. This may prevent your loads from being properly posted.
- Rows/loads with invalid entries will not be processed.
- Rows/loads with missing required fields will not be processed.
- The accepted filetypes are .xls, .csv, and .xlsx
- File types .xls, .csv, .xlsx must remain the same for each upload.
- File names must remain the same for each upload.
UserID: Enter your UserID provided to you by 123Loadboard.
ContactName: Enter your contact name for this load.
PickUpCity: Enter the city where the load is originating from.
PickUpState: Enter the state/province where the load is originating from.
PickUpDate: Enter the date the load needs to be picked up MM-DD-YYYY (ie. 01-12-2022).
PickUpTime: Enter the time the load needs to be picked up 00:00 (ie. 13:00).
DropOffCity: Enter the city where the load is going to.
DropOffState: Enter the state/province where the load is going to.
DropOffDate: Enter the date the load needs to be dropped off MM-DD-YYYY (ie. 01-12-2022).
DropOffTime: Enter the time the load needs to be dropped off 00:00 (ie. 13:00).
ExtraStops: Enter the number of extra/additional stops this load has from pickup to delivery.
LoadSize: Enter if this load is a full truck load (TL) or a less-than-truckload (LTL).
TrailerType: Enter the trailer type(s) you need to haul the load.
TrailerSpecs: Enter the trailer specification(s) you need to haul the load.
Weight(lbs): Enter the weight of the load in pounds (lbs).
Length(ft): Enter the length of the load in feet (ft).
Rate($): Enter the full/flat rate ($) for this load.
Reference#: Enter the reference or tracking number of this load.
Item/Commodity: Enter the commodity being shipped.
Note: Enter extra information/details as a note.
Team: Enter "yes" if this load requires a team of 2 drivers.
Qty: Enter the quantity of this load available.
ContactPhone: Enter your contact phone number for this load.
ContactExt: Enter your contact phone extension for this load.
ContactEmail: Enter your contact email for this load.
- See accepted trailer types and trailer specifications, click here.
- See accepted State and Province abbreviations, click here.
Step 2 – Send/Upload your file to 123Loadboard
Once we receive your file and approve it, our system will automatically read and post your available loads sent to us. Please note that for the initial file you send, it will need to be verified first by our team.
Questions? Contact our Posting Team at 877-875-5301, ext. 2.